Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: my day in a nut shell

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It baffles me that when I go into a store here in Maryland that I have to sometimes speak Spanish to the person behind the counter to get what I want. I'm all for people getting jobs, and earning a living, but my Spanish sucks, so I just end up getting frustrated. Then again I feel really stupid for feeling stupid that my Spanish sucks when you should SPEAK ENGLISHif you work with the public in a country where English is the official language.

    I know that sometimes it's tough to get Americans to take jobs for the wages paid at some places, but good grief.

    Yo quiero un 'Big Mac' por favor........ and a leche shake [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Bahahhaha it is so nice to see that is isnt just me who gets friggin annoyed at this kind of stuff. That way when I go ballistic again and toss a frozen cheese stick sauce at a server in fast food resturant cause she keep tell me she couldnt use the MICRO WAVE behind her to. (NOT EXACTLY SURE WHY) then maybe I will have some support when they decide to toss me out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •